Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fuel stop in Sweden

ESME has 100LL with a self-service credit card reader.

ESMK, Sweden

Better still, put them on the EuroGA airport database

It is approaching 800 reports now.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@ivark, I am very glad to hear that you had a good experience at ESSW. If you use SkyDemon, write some pilot notes there. :)

ESSZ, Sweden

I must say that the people in ESSW – Ralph and Gustav are really great. Ralph took me to the city in his own car and Gustav helped to fix a leaking radiator..
They said that the reason Kalmar doesn’t have 100LL anymore is new enviromental rules, requiring to build new infrastructure- BP says its 1M SEK and it’s just not profitable.

EETU, Estonia

EKOD- EETU , either via EVLA or ESSV-EEKE ,dependig on weather..

EETU, Estonia

Where are you going? ESSW is by far the most convenient place to refuel in that area. No landing fee and self service fuel pump(100LL and Jet A-1) with VISA/Mastercard. You should just call Ralph(+46705935777) to let him know that you are coming so he can perform or guide you to perform the daily inspection/draining of the tank.

ESSZ, Sweden

At first I was looking at Kalmar ,as I have used it before, but discovered the NOTAM that 100LL permanently removed. Next I looked at ESMK- which had a pilot note in SD that AVGAS no longer available, NOTAM will be published soon. OK, ESDF seems to have all kind of fuels..

EETU, Estonia

I think there is AVGAS (91/*96*UL or “higher”) at most major airports, at least in the southern parts. Which one are you looking at?

ESSL, Sweden

Sure, Swedes like their 91/94UL, but in this case, it‘s not that 100LL has been replaced by 91/94UL. Just no Avgas anymore whatsoever. Is there no flying school and/or aeroclub anymore??

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

ivark wrote:

Can anyone comment on ESMZ – is it open in november?

ESMZ is PPR October-April (phone +46705794736) probably because of field conditions. It doesn’t have snow removal.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
25 Posts
Sign in to add your message