Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ljubljana LJLJ has been taken over by Fraport

Another airport in Fraport’s claws :(

This resulted in immediate price increase – from 38€ to 50€ for landing. The guy at the GA terminal told me “But it’s only 12€ more” – I replied “It’s 30% increase”.

Unfortunately I have to land there when I go to service at Lesce LJBL because I have to cross Schengen border flying from Croatia. In 99% cases police doesn’t show at all but I simply have to obey the rules.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir, Fraport’s map of possessions indicated Ljubliana as such, since years ago.And the reports of pilots flown there ,didnt indicate anything extravagant.Could you tell us the detailed charges so that we can compare with their policy in Greece ?

LGGG

Ljubljana is a very friendly a positive airport, but even before this increase, paying €20-something (the cost of mandatory handling) for being driven ONE HUNDRED METERS to the terminal didn’t look very fair to me.

Last Edited by Ultranomad at 15 Jun 08:25
LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

I wish Hannover airport would just take over all airports in Europe. GA flying would be much easier and much less pricey.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

MedEwok wrote:

I wish Hannover airport would just take over all airports in Europe.

Wanna make a guess who already owns 30% of Hannover Airport?

EDDS - Stuttgart

Ultranomad wrote:

paying €20-something (the cost of mandatory handling) for being driven ONE HUNDRED METERS to the terminal didn’t look very fair to me.

At least they drove you?

Whien I was there, the lady came with her fancy black BMW 5 series to greet us and then drove off. We walked behind her.

Still, I liked the city very much and it’s definitely worth a trip, even with a 12 EUR price increase for landing.

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Could you tell us the detailed charges so that we can compare with their policy in Greece ?

I’ll find some old invoice and compare it with new one when I’m back home on Monday.

Btw on this visit nobody greeted me (usually someone comes to the aircraft) and as always I walked to GA office to pay the bill and file the plan for LJBL.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Landing 15,30€
Handling 34,00€

I believe landing used to be 12€ while handling was 26€.

All in all it’s not as bad as in Greece, 50€ is still acceptable. I paid today 31,20€ at Maribor LJMB (2nd largest Slovenian airport) which is really how much landing and one-hour stop for below two-tons aircraft should cost in Europe

After that I landed at Zagreb LDZA (which is in French claws) and I’m facing around 100€ when I depart on Thursday.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Are those prices with or without VAT or other taxes? Its called the bottom line. The difference could be significant.

KHTO, LHTL

We go though LJLJ several times a year commercially, and these were a big help

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message