Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Gendec - UK to France

Uk to France, do you send a Gendec to the arrival airport in France of just send an email with aircraft details, eta and passenger details and passports.?
Thank you

Some are ok with just the details via plain email, others insist in their own. A mess. An ICAO Gendec won‘t work, as it doesn‘t contain the required info.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I normally email the details. Not come across a “form” recently, although there is some weird stuff like this.

Usually the UK GAR contains all the details.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

just send an email with aircraft details, eta and passenger details and passports.?

Legally that is what is required for the notice…some airports insist on websites or some pdf forms

I am not aware of requirement to send GENDEC (ICAO health declaration) in France, I may have missed it

Check Annex1 and lazy GoogleTranslation, UK GAR will have these details, I never had anyone complaining about email or sending GAR “as is” (except Tours who asked to use some website)

Annex1

ANNEX
LIST OF INFORMATION TO APPEAR ON THE PRIOR NOTICE PROVIDED FOR IN ARTICLE 5 OF THIS ORDINARY

Details of the sender of the notice: surname, first name, telephone, fax, e-mail.
Contact details of the recipient of the notice: name of the service, telephone, fax, e-mail.
If it is a notice of departure to the extra-Schengen, mention:
Date, scheduled take-off time (local time), departure aerodrome.
City and country of destination.
If it is a notice of arrival from outside Schengen, mention:
Date, estimated time of landing (local time), aerodrome of arrival.
City and country of origin.
For any extra-Schengen flight, mention:
Aircraft information: aircraft type, registration, company, flight number.
Type of flight: tourist, business, cargo or other flight.
Number of crew members.
Number of passengers.
Attach a list of crew members and intended passengers, specifying for each of them the surname, first name, nationality and passport or identity card number.
Information on the goods transported: nature of the goods, presence of sums, titles and values, goods to be declared

Last Edited by Ibra at 15 Apr 18:27
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

There is also this which is an EU law but is fairly new in surfacing and doesn’t seem to be enforced generally.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I copied the form from the Calais website, that was requsted by their Douanes (Which is mostly a MS Exel sheet and very similar to that requested by Le Touquet)
Amended it to not actually say Calais, kept all the relevant French text and the French flag etc.
I’ve used it all over France for 4 years without issue so far.
I usually email ahead with my request and point them to my attachment. I’ve sometimes arrived and seen it printed out on their desk.

United Kingdom
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message