Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

YLL on Tour...

terbang wrote:

Are you really sure this was your first and last one?

Oh yes

But admittedly, one could become addicted… such as this guy Atlantiküberquerung mit einer CIRRUS SR22 or Hermann here EPIC INTERCONTINENTAL RV-8 TRIP and many more…

Last Edited by Dan at 14 Sep 08:49
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Hello Dan, Unless I’m mistaken, I haven’t seen many comments coming from women. It is the same here, parity is not yet achieved but on its way.
Many thanks for sharing this hudge and wonderful adventure, the beautiful pictures and the mood tickets, you made me dream.
I easily understand that local flights can seem very bland, once back home. I also felt this feeling after Tarfaya, Tan Tan and Essaouira back from Marocco even if there is nothing comparable. Much much shorter and not alone. Everyone has their comfort zone… We are impatiently waiting for your book which will make a very nice Xmas present even next year ! But you have done must of it. Our RV will soon be equipped with an autopilot; this reassures me that we made the right choice to equip our Van’s with this additional essential accessory. All the best.

LFGO, France

We have lots of women here on EuroGA but for various reasons they keep a very low profile Various previous threads – examples.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Wow, just wow!

I’d like to express my deepest respect and gratitude to you for pulling off and sharing this amazing aviation adventure.
I thoroughly enjoyed it, am visually and verbally in extended awe, and have been left with a lasting inspiration to one day achieve such an undertaking myself.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Today I finally picked up from day 10 until the end. What an adventure! And what an amazingly reliable aircraft!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

My pleasure Guys

Thread Update:
I have basically spent the whole week working on the blook (blog/book)… this will comprise a few more photos, a little bit more text, and I’m still trying to eradicate the typos, Americanism, etc. Since I’ll be trekking some mountains around here next week, an estimate for completion is difficult, let’s say at least 2 weeks from now on, thanks for your patience…
In the same vein I decided on the title, and the blook cover

Peter was, upon my request, nice enough to agree to change the title of this thread to match the title of the future blook, thanks.

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

I’ve finished the whole report now.

Thanks again for the amazing journey! I’m fascinated with really cold and remote places. So I loved to reading your reports that really visited both.

I’ve read a lot of reports of people going across the Atlantic and loved their photos of the ice cap and icebergs. But yours has been the first to get down low and wander among them! Awe inspiring!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Thanks for your patience ladies and gents… the blook YLL on Tour… has been published
It is an expanded and revised version of the blog on this thread.

Direct access is through my website YLL on Tour…
The blook is free, but if you feel like giving something for it, please consider both or either institutions listed on the page, thanks!

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Many thanks, Dan. That is just fantastic !
Cheers,
Michel, Grenoble

LFLG - Grenoble le Versoud, France

The amazing YLL adventure is now under our Articles

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message