Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Grilled-Red-Sausage-Fly-In at EDSO Gruibingen Nortel on Sunday, July 17th

Hello dear Pilots,

the next round of our Grilled-Red-Sausage-Fly-In is nearly there: We’re happy to welcome you on Sunday, July 17th.

Anyone who wants to arrive on Saturday already – you are very welcome to do so. Aircraft parkig is possible at the outside only, since our hangars are completely full. We have plenty of beautiful hotels in the near surroundings since we are located at the Swabian Alp, a place where people use to spend their holidays. Please feel free to contact me for any questions about accomodations.

What can you expect at the Grilled-Sausage-Fly-In?

• Grilled Red Sausage of course (it’s a southern-german speciality!)
  • Salads and side dishes
  • Cold beverages
  • … and warm beverages :-)
  • Nice conversations with nice people
  • An exciting approach on our airfield (585 m grass in perfect shape, not hard to land, but the surrounding is spectacular!)
  • No (!!!) landing fees

We welcome all kinds of aircraft up to 2000 kg MTOM, as well as microlights and motorgliders. Our airfield is also perfect as a stopover for your trips – it’s only about 1 hour from the Lake Constance and the Alps or the French border. MoGas and AvGas are available, only the pumping is done manually ;-) Payments accepted in cash or cards. Further information about our airfield can be found on www.aeroclub-gs.de (in German). Feel free to contact me via [email protected] for any further information.

Since we noticed very quickly the last year that there was a huge number of pilots heading towards us, we decided to ask all the pilots to make a registration. Just write an email with your name, aircraft type and callsign to [email protected] or to my own mail adress.

I will be on the tower as your friendly ATC, so radio in English (and, with limitations, in French) is completely fine :-) If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to answer in this thread or write me a PM.

The Aviation Club of Göppingen-Salach ans I are very happy to welcome all of you!

EDSO, Germany

And a small update: We’ve decided to give an award to the pilot who flew the longest distance to our airfield. So, whether you’re from Buxtehude, Timbuktu or Cape Hoorn – feel free to participate in our small competition :-) We’re happy to welcome everyone of you!

EDSO, Germany

Post #1 has a dead link; please check posts after posting.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi Peter, I couldn’t find a dead link – everything seems to work. Can you help me out?

EDSO, Germany

That’s because it isn’t dead anymore

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ah… thanks for fixing

EDSO, Germany

As the weather conditions seem to be pretty flawless this time, we would be very happy to welcome you on Sunday

EDSO, Germany
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message