Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY 27-30 April 2022

Shanwick wrote:

Anyone else going?

Yes arriving 18th departing after the show on the 19th.

KHTO, LHTL

19 people in the telegram group.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

How to get an airplane to Aero2022? Taxi along Zeppelin, wait for a forklift disassembling the fence, look right, left, right and slowly taxi into location where you´d rather stop before taking pictures. And, 15 minutes later, there is a little airplane almost alone in the big exhibition hall

Last Edited by Michal at 24 Apr 08:13
LKKU, LKTB

VIP arrival are you selling something?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

no, just happen to ferry flight one of aircraft for the show.

LKKU, LKTB

Well thats one way to do it. I noticed the CAVU conditions. Watch what will happen in the next few days. Thunderstorms, floods, earthquakes, volcanic erupts, and possibly an appearance from Putin himself. That will further mess up the Slot system.

For 180 Euros a night I could be staying at a 5 star resort so Im happy to get by with only one night. The good news, I think, Continental Breakfast is included. Not complaining or anything just making an observation.

KHTO, LHTL

Michal wrote:

no, just happen to ferry flight one of aircraft for the show.

Wow you got hangar space. So whats the deal? How much does it cost to put a plane in for static display? Remember for the right price everything is for sale.

KHTO, LHTL

I think he’s an exhibitor

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Michal wrote:

How to get an airplane to Aero2022? Taxi along Zeppelin, wait for a forklift disassembling the fence, look right, left, right and slowly taxi into location where you´d rather stop before taking pictures. And, 15 minutes later, there is a little airplane almost alone in the big exhibition hall

Thanks for sharing.

Now that you know the way, next time fly all the way and land in the hangar :)

always learning
LO__, Austria

I think he’s an exhibitor

Not directly, just flown for them

Last Edited by Michal at 24 Apr 21:30
LKKU, LKTB
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message