Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY 27-30 April 2022

I’m definitely not coming because there are no slots available. This booking system is total disaster and big shame for Aero. I think I’m done with visiting it after being regular for some ten years.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

That is really awful. Are there actually no slots i.e. the booking site is working, or is the booking site still down?

Has anyone tried to contact AeroPS? They were phoning people up offering to book slots for them.

I will be around all day Saturday (departing Sunday morning).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Are there actually no slots i.e. the booking site is working, or is the booking site still down?

It is working and there really are very few slots. A few very early morning arrival slots. Also some evening slots on Friday/Saturday. The departure slot situation is slightly better, but not much.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Then there is option two. Which is what I am currently taking and have taken in the past. Which is to land at an alternate airport and take ground transport in.

Yes it is totally frustrating that one has to do that, but the next choice is Option 3. That would be Sun and Fun Florida next time around.

KHTO, LHTL

I’m heading to Friedrichshafen on Tuesday afternoon and will be on display until Friday. Anyone else going?

I have added the outbound flight to Wingly if anyone wants to join me on a PC12 from Denham to Friedrichshafen on the 26th.

LFMD - Cannes Mandelieu, EGLL - London Heathrow, France

Which display booth are you at?

always learning
LO__, Austria

A flight in a PC12! WOW that’s an offer nobody can refuse

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Which display booth are you at?

SD-01

LFMD - Cannes Mandelieu, EGLL - London Heathrow, France

Not to mention that tickets aren’t exactly cheap either, at 30€ per day. Pre-purchased online tickets only!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Not to mention that tickets aren’t exactly cheap either, at 30€ per day.

paying to go and be able to spend money 🤣
Nope, not this year… attended a few times with my steed, last in 2011 by F8L, the whole of 26’ flight time including ATC reduce speed to 100kts @ 7NM out… a couple of times more by train/ferry/bus. No or only very few novelties, no more airshow, no more 2nd hand market, the lustre has definitely worn off…

All the best for the ones going though.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message