Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip from Shoreham EGKA to Mali Losinj LDLO and Brac LDSB, May 2021

Snoopy wrote:

Restaurant on site is open?

Restaurant very much open.

We talked nicely to the owner/manager about the need for a quick turnaround last Sunday and he got us a terrific meal – grilled shrimps and legendary salad in about 5 minutes. We refuelled the plane, refuelled ourselves, paid up and left in about an hour.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

They do excellent food there – see my pic further back.

I am now released from quarantine. Should have been Thursday but the day 5 test takes 2 days to arrive… The daily phone calls from India (reminding me the minimum punishment for noncompliance with govt regulations is the guillotine, but actually it is really obvious the UK does no enforcement whatsoever) stopped when the day 2 test came in.

So I am ready for another trip Probably something less ambitious, like this

But still have two videos to edit…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Business must be good, they were veeeeeeery lethargic, but in the end I got this ;)

always learning
LO__, Austria

Our first visit this year. Was very nice and we had a great time on the boat. The Dalmatinka restaurant where you can dock the boat directly next to the table was as usual a great place to rest but it was completely empty the entire time of your stay. Boat tourism seems to be still down.

Last Edited by Sebastian_G at 12 Jun 21:35
www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Are you both at LDLO today??

Sebastian – the Barracuda is worth checking out; just a few tens of m along the street.

Here’s a Youtube version of the video EGKA-LDLO. The quality is not as good as Vimeo but some people prefer Youtube

Administrator

Here’s a short video from this trip. Only just got around to editing it.

Administrator

Peter, you should sell that to Apple 😀 Perfect screensaver for the AppleTV!

Thanks I would have got a relatively haze-free version from 3000ft, LDLO-LDDU, a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t bother to rig up the camera.

Administrator

A report on the outbound leg of this trip is here.

Administrator
109 Posts
Sign in to add your message