Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

2021 - Trip Wish lists

Oban is no avgas yet, I hear. When it has, I will definitely be up for a meetup up there. Otherwise it is a bit of a hassle.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

In the summer when we’re allowed inter county travel:
I plan a camping trip to Sligo (west coast of Ireland).

We probably won’t be able to do international travel without quarantine until autumn. If that’s possible, I’m looking forward to a trip to Colonsay in Scotland. It’s a beautiful and peaceful little island off the west coast of Scotland. About three years ago a friend and I camped there and explored the southern half of the island on foot. We will go back and do the northern half next time, this autumn if possible.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

dublinpilot wrote:

I plan a camping trip to Sligo (west coast of Ireland

You cant go to Sligo without having one of these …

https://www.voyaseaweedbaths.com/seaweed-baths

Getting to instruct at any local airport would be great.

ESME, ESMS

Clipperstorch wrote:

Müritz EDAX

Just out of curiosity… why? I’ve been there (with a car) and there was very little of interest there except a little museum with some cold war relics.

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

For the lakes, not for the airfield itself. The plan is to take the kids on a paddle tour. It’s a little bit crowded but with good accessibility and stuffed with tourist facilities to keep the kids occupied.

EDQH, Germany

Looks like France, Spain and Greece are going to be added onto the list (Grapevine).

I wonder if Germany and Netherlands will too at some point?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

Onto which list?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The one they make up as they go along green list. Or you think they won’t?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

I confirm Cascais is a great destination.Of course San Sebastian on the way and Valladolid is a nice city with a large airport.
My wish list for 2021 is Madrid (LECU),Burgos and some cities in France.A trip to Roma is also Prepared,but …

LFDU, Belgium
Sign in to add your message