Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Some dates for your diary for 2015

This is just a recap of several threads on here:

• Aero 2015 Friedrichshafen – April 16-18
  • Prague – May 1-3
  • Venice – Early September
  • Greece – After Venice (a group of the Venice pilots will fly on to Greece), to do the Athens Flying week 11-13 September if possible, and Milos.

And before any of that, maybe March, something in Austria? I am currently grounded with the fuel servo but should be done next week.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi Peter is it possible to make a place for calender in the top row after instructors but before IT/Web?

KHTO, LHTL

I’m not sure if this thread is so intended, but here’s a couple of events that I will attend against all odds:

French homebuilders in Vichy 18-19 July Most likely I’ll be driving/camping there so ground transport available for anybody flying in.

Old Timer Fly In EBDT Schaffen 15-16 August Barely 15 minutes flying from my home field – but sadly, year after year less old timers fly in. Old time vehicles are all the more numerous, though.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

If anybody is not up to much over Easter, there’s a fly-in happening at Halfpenny Green airfield in Central England. If the weather is good, it is busy with old timers, homebuilts and the usual Cessnas and Pipers.

http://www.wolverhamptonairport.co.uk/events-2/

There are a couple of B&Bs close by and pubs serving lovely food.

MF

4 Posts
Sign in to add your message