Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

SERA Differences

I have made a spreadsheet of the allowable SERA differences by country here

I’ll try to fill it in from the other thread. Feel free to comment here or on the spreadsheet directly with more information.

EGEO

Bump

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Bump again.

I’ve added more of the Swedish rules.
It is quite tricky to add correct comments in the spread sheet. The national rules aren’t exactly pug-and-play compatible with the SERA section numbering etc.

ESTL

Thanks for putting this together. -Jason

Great Oakley, U.K. & KTKI, USA

Switzerland posted its SERA implementation guidelines: http://segelflug.ch/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AIC_B_003_2015.pdf

Obviously no additional freedom, IFR only with ATC. I like the provision where they allow VFR in G with 1500m visibility as opposed to the standard 5000m: “When the probability of an in air collision is small”.

Unfortunately English is not among the official languages in Switzerland so the link is not for everybody.

Thank you for the effort.
A little input:
Night VFR Flight Plan: SERA.4001(b) “A flight plan shall be submitted prior to operating: … (6) any flight planned to operate at night, if leaving the vicinity of an aerodrome.” So shouldn’t “standard” be “yes”?
SVFR Minima: Denmark is “standard”.
Semicircular rule IFR <3k ft: Denmark is NO, i.e. standard
IFR Comms OCAS: Denmark is “required”, i.e. red. (reg. is BL 5-60)
Full flt plan CAS: Denmark is Not Required, i.e. Standard
Self separation in Class D: In Denmark separation is only provided IFR from IFR – but I thought that was universal (appendix 4 in SERA).

huv
EKRK, Denmark

Maybe it’s time for a little update on this?

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message