Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

For Aero 2014 and 2015 (Germany) I got a load of A5 leaflets printed. One helpful exhibitor had some on his stand, and the show organisers kindly offered to spread some around their literature stands.

I have some left over and if anybody can think of a use for them, drop me an email and I will pop them in the mail

Also if anyone has any ideas on what else one could do, I am “all ears”.

Of course the main thing we need is more people posting generally (rather than just reading) and particularly more people starting threads.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Perhap some of us would be willing to leave a small number of them at the briefing desk at airfields that we visit?

It brings them straight to EuroGA’s target audience.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Yes, distributing them at C offices is an obvious idea. Not only at one’s home field but also when flying around. Peter, feel welcome to send or bring me a handful! My home field being VFR-only, a grass runway actually, it might also improve the VFR/IFR ratio

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Hi Peter,

can you send me a PDF? I’ll put that on my website!

Greetings!

Peter, please send the pdf also to me – or make it available here for download
m.

LKKU, LKTB

I have emailed it to you guys, and put it here

Many thanks for anything you can do with it.

Administrator

I have released some information here:
http://www.airwork.biz/

May I suggest a QR code linking to the site?

If it is handed out instead of placarded, why not write something on the rear side, like a list of recent topics, just to give a teaser?

LFPT, LFPN

The best would be a nice QR code sticker for airplanes. I could produce those for you on 3M laser foil which is almost un-destroyable.

You guys are too clever!

Who wants to design a new leaflet?

Yes it is a pity to waste the back of the A5 sheet.

I had some really classy stickers made (by a very kind pilot here who got them done for free) and while a lot of them did get used, I think there is a limit to how many people want a sticker on their plane. I have two (one each side) but….

Administrator
277 Posts
Sign in to add your message