Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Offering to share my Jeppesen IFR e-chart subscription (France-Benelux-Switzerland)

Hello,
I’m looking for people interested in sharing cost of a Jeppesen e-chart (IFR) subscription (for France-Benelux-Switzerland only). For each subscription there are 4 serial keys (which can be used separately, independently, on different planes and on different hardwares).
Cost is EUR 598.95 / 4 = EUR 149.74 per license Link .

Last Edited by Nestor at 09 May 22:44
LFLY, France

Nestor wrote:

For each subscription there are 4 serial keys (which can be used separately, independently, on different planes and on different hardwares).

Are you sure? This was the case several years ago when the subscription was around 2000 EUR but then they changed it to be a quarter of the price but for only one device.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

If have found the Jeppesen catalogue really difficult to understand.

Jeppview MFD includes 1 installation for the cockpit unit and 4 installations for Windows computers and various Jeppesen apps on iPad® and Garmin Pilot® also on iPhone®

The p/n referred to by the link is for JeppView France, and in the Jeppesen catalogue it is priced at 499 € + VAT. I pay 459 € + VAT for Europe coverage, but the item number listed on my bill is nowhere to be found in the Jeppesen catalogue. It is possible that I get some sort of discount because I also purchase NavData for two GNS430 and the Avidyne.

In any event these subscriptions (except Jeppview MFD) are for a single install.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 10 May 15:51
LFPT, LFPN

Vladimir wrote:

Are you sure? This was the case several years ago when the subscription was around 2000 EUR but then they changed it to be a quarter of the price but for only one device.

Yes. A “Standard” Jepp subscription still has 4 keys.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Since I got no offers, I’ll change from buyer to seller.
@Peter,
Would it be possible to edit the thread’s title to read as follows:
Offering to share my Jeppesen IFR e-chart subscription (France-Benelux-Switzerland)

LFLY, France

@Peter,
Merci for changing the thread’s title.

LFLY, France

I’d do it but I just got a subscription at Aero Friedrichshafen. There was a 15% discount.

Maybe next year ?

EBST, Belgium

Sharing a subscription has one negative side effect for the one not buying directly from Jeppesen.
You only have the key, which allow you to access to jeppfd, but can’t allow you to use your subscription for garmin pilot or foreflight (those one needs jepp account login and password).

LFBZ, France
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message