Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Offering my DA40 (sold)

As I will be picking up a new aircraft soon, it’s time to sell the DA40. It’s a 2.0 diesel with G1000.

I know it’s history well, because I have owned it since new in 2008. It has 560 hours TT. Never had a crash or any other incident. Engine and propeller are original. Engine TBO is 1200 hours I think, so plenty time left. Gearbox has just been replaced, 290 hours left. Propeller has been overhauled 2 years ago, so 4 years left. It has some light damage on engine cowling, which happened when it was in service. Also a ding on front wheel fairing. Nothing major. Everything works.

Link on Planecheck

Last Edited by loco at 18 May 13:12
LPFR, Poland

loco wrote:

Engine TBO is 1200 hours I think, so plenty time left.

If the engine is 2008 Thielert 2.0 (which I assume it is) then it’s 1500 hours TBR, so it’s 940 hours left to replacement.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yes, you’re right. It’s version 01, so 1500 TBR.

LPFR, Poland

Aircraft sold.

LPFR, Poland

What’s the new aircraft ?

EBST, Belgium

I’m getting a TBM930 together with a friend that also shared the DA40 with me. End of June delivery.

LPFR, Poland

Wow ! That’s quite a quantum leap ! Best of luck and let it be end of june real soon.

EBST, Belgium

There are people that keep on talking about buying a TBM. And there are people that just do it
Congrats!

loco wrote:

I’m getting a TBM930 together with a friend that also shared the DA40 with me. End of June delivery.

Time for changing your avatar picture Congrats!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Well done!

We can expect some reports on a different sort of flying

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message