Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Mid March 2015 Lunch?

Wednesday looks like it may be flyable. Anyone want to meet up?
Open to suggestions maybe Middle Zealand / Calais / Le Touquet / Deauville / Jersey?

Norman
United Kingdom

I’d love to but am bound by work commitments.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I am stuck at work till Friday; could do Friday. Wx looks good all week – frustrating!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I can do Friday or Saturday this week.

Saturday preferred…

Anybody interested?

I have changed the thread title a little…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Saturday I’m planning to be anywhere between Milano and Venezia, around lunchtime. Always ready and willing for Italian style lunch aka “pranzo di lavoro”.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

anywhere between Milano and Venezia

Suggest errr… Boscomantico! Always some fantastic fresh pasta al ragù there.

(No, I am not around next Saturday, but will be two weeks later.)

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

(slightly off-topic) @Bosco: where exactly on the field to go for lunch? I visited once, driving, and rather tired, from the south side – but it was after dark, and the place looked complex and confusing…

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Yes, getting there is a tad difficult for those unfamiliar. However, the south side is the right one. Trying to get there from the north will not get you anywhere. But if one comes from Milan, that will not be a factor.

The problem is that – depending on the type of GPS – Via Boscomantico no. 5 might get you close to the airport, bit not exactly where the aeroclub is.

It’s cases like this one why I like to always have a smartphone with google maps (in sat image mode) running.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I am free Saturday, somewhere in France? Lannion? Customs PNR 24 hours.

EGBP Kemble, United Kingdom

[[off topic]]

always have a smartphone with google maps

I have better: linux netbook with navit software and map data from openstreetmap

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/45.4715/10.9270

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium
27 Posts
Sign in to add your message