Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Inquiry about Ardex Aviation Maintenance in Germany

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a new Diamond service center for my DA42 and was wondering if anyone have any experience with Ardex Aviation maintenance in Germany?

Thanks

ESGT/ESGP, Sweden

I have no experience with Ardex Maintenance but a lot of good experience with the associated flight school which is very big and professional. So I think their primary job is to keep that fleet operating to the max. In the past it used to be an independent company but the flight school ended up buying and rebranding it. So this is kind of unusual for such a company and you should talk to them to find out if their way of doing things suits your needs. The demands of a flight school can be different than those of a private owner. The school hates downtime while the private owner might rather save a bit and wait longer for parts etc.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

ABCD wrote:

any experience with Ardex Aviation maintenance in Germany?

A few years ago they fixed one of our club aircraft after it had got a flat tyre at Barth (EDBH). They were not super quick to show but apart from that no issues and the price was ok given that the mechanic had to spend a full working day including travel.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message