Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Garmin Avionics tour - France - 2022-10-6 to 2022-10-12

Probably Peter will want to kill this, but in case some of you want to see some Garmin equipment in real life, I just got a mail from them talking about a “tour de France”.

http://m.mails.garmin.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40jjZ2kVGTygSRN6h5yjkYDc%2FvqkcCisZOzB3e1437TNs%3D

The Garmin aviation team will be visiting airports throughout France to demo many of the latest Garmin avionics available for your aircraft. Products on display will include: TXi™ series flight displays, GTN™ Xi navigators, G3X Touch™ displays, GI 275 and G5 electronic displays, GFC™ 500/GFC 600 digital autopilots and more. If you’re considering an upgrade for your aircraft, don’t miss this opportunity to see the Garmin solutions in person and have your questions answered by the Garmin team.

DEMO TOUR SCHEDULE:

DATE

SIBA, Aérodrome de Dinan-Trélivan

12 – 6 PM, Oct. 6

Aviation & Pilote, Aérodrome de Lognes

3 PM – 8 PM, Oct. 7

Robin Aircraft, Aérodrome de Dijon-Darois

11 AM – 5 PM, Oct. 8

SERAM Aéromat, Aérodrome de Villefranche-Tarare

10:30 AM – 2:30 PM, Oct. 9

NSE Bayo, Aéroport Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne

2 PM – 8 PM, Oct. 11

Star Atlantique and Elixir Aircraft, Aéroport de La Rochelle

2 PM – 6 PM, Oct. 12

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Probably Peter will want to kill this

Why would I want to kill it? It is of interest to most of us.

I just truncated the huuuuuuge URL by removing the unnecessary tracking tail

There has been discussion with Garmin about them participating at some of our fly-ins but nothing came of it. They were interested in principle but not so much when I told them the groups are not huge and – unlike the other organisations which charge €200+ per participant and get everybody to do a tour of some brewery – most of us do our own thing.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message