Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to lose your plane and 35000 Euro

Dear TROLL aka Pilotmark – When you have the HONESTY to use your REAL name and location, then we can talk – for now you are nothing but a TROLL slandering two very reputable business .

Last Edited by Michael at 30 Jan 15:27
FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Calling people names is definitely against forum policy.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

Even if someone is great professional and have done all his work great, there s possibility that he made a mistake in this particular case. And the mistake doesn t necessary have to be his own one, he could be misled by equipment manufacturer s statements and non-fulfilled promised on equipment availability.

Sure thing!
But what do you need to do next? Find a fair solution.
In this case, unfortunately, it was different.
the whole thing looked suspicious after just 2 weeks!
that’s when the owner wanted to take the plane from EHMZ:

you can see how responsive the installer is

the installer, instead of honestly telling the owner that STC will not be available in the near future, he swore him with promises that the case will be quickly and positively completed
During this time, the installer completely removed the radio and electrical installations so as to prevent the owner from flying back home:

I can not find any other explanation for the complete removal of all avionics and instruments in a situation where there was no STC for ASPEN devices. As you can see there was enough of free space in the panel to install a GTN and GTX

LFCL, France

Michael wrote:

slandering two very reputable business

Dog Bone Holding – is this a very reputable business?
here:
https://drimble.nl/bedrijf/hoedekenskerke/37410024/dogbone-holding-bv.html
this business entity is used by it’s director Jesse to sell Aspen devices. And the chief of international sales at Aspen says that Jesse is one of the better installers in Europe

Which other very reputable businesses did you have in mind?

LFCL, France

This thread is not going anywhere and doesn’t belong on this site to be honest. It seems like a commercial dispute between an installer and someone else who is unidentified. The whole tone of those posts is weird. If it is the customer then just say so. But given Jesse is no longer on this site I don’t see the point tbh.

EGTK Oxford

I’d say it serves a purpose – to warn people to do very thorough due diligence before any agreement with this installer, for a start. If the story presented were easy to refute then it would have been. Instead all we have is Michael writing slightly ranting posts calling the OP a troll but saying nothing of value.

Kent, UK

Katamarino wrote:

Instead all we have is Michael writing slightly ranting posts calling the OP a troll but saying nothing of value.

Nothing new there then.

Everyday we have issues and disputes. Some involve large amounts of money, some not. Hardened to life the one thing for sure is that there are always two sides to a story. The percentage balance of who is right very much depends on how and where you view it.

Slanging it out on an internet forum is definitely not the way to go about it. Where is Peter? Thought this thread would have been binned long ago.

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

BeechBaby wrote:

there are always two sides to a story. The percentage balance of who is right very much depends on how and where you view it.

Very true. The chief of international sales at Aspen is a registered member here: @Cory_Relling_Aspen_Avionics
He knows the story inside out and I’m sure he’s reading this

LFCL, France

Frankly the general terms of business described here (paying for goods up front with only the vaguest estimates of timelines) are reasons enough why I don’t get involved with outright aircraft ownership, avionics, or anything like that.

If you’re a proper business quoting on a ‘supply and fit’ basis then I expect you to either carry stock, obtain stock on credit as required, or pay for stock as you acquire it.

If you can’t do that, then I’ll supply and you fit.

It is not my role as a customer to supply cash up front to enable you to conduct the most basic aspects of your business.

But what this thread is really doing here, I don’t know.

EGLM & EGTN

Graham wrote:

But what this thread is really doing here, I don’t know.

I agree that this topic looks orphaned. Unfortunately, the original one:

got lost. I had to start from scratch

LFCL, France
Sign in to add your message