Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

My long-deceased aunt and uncle were not especially fond of their daughter in law. Whenever they did something extravagant, they would say “We’ll do this one on [daughter in law]”.

LFMD, France

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The only open question is what kind of pilot people wannabe, LAPL, PPL, IR, CFI, ATPL, or just auto?

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Can’t read the color coded index well, but this may be bad news for the Russian AF?

Last Edited by aart at 26 Jan 19:06
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

The (a?) source has a higher resolution image, as well as per-continent zoomed-in views that are actually readable. My understanding is that Russia is a “no data” country.

Last Edited by lionel at 26 Jan 19:27
ELLX

It’s good to see some countries have sensible, attainable, aspirations such as “Influencer” and ’YouTuber".
I suspect the survey participants were unrepresentative to get “Pilot” in the UK.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Maoraigh wrote:

I suspect the survey participants were unrepresentative to get “Pilot” in the UK.

It is not a survey, but drawn from Google search statistics.

ELLX

Interesting that “writer” was so popular. Even more interesting that many arab countries had the closely related “poet”.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I think that as its based on Google searches it shows less about population aspiration more about how unclear it is to get to do that goal…

Having had to deal with them here, I’m amused that “Lawyer” is top in France…

Airborne_Again wrote:

Interesting that “writer” was so popular

Having a nice little place in Gran Canaria, close to the local Flying Club there at the south of the island and having a Bu 131 Jungman for a spin in the morning. Then sipping wine and “writing” in the afternoon in the shade I could live with that

If there is any sense in that Google search, I think this (in some incarnation) is perhaps what people figure having a career as a writer is. Complete freedom and fame at the same time. More like an “old school” youtuber

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway
Sign in to add your message