Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

@skydriller, March 2019, Saint-Dizier air base (LFSI).

Last Edited by Ultranomad at 25 Apr 06:30
LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Great example of Murphy’s law.__

France

EHLE LIMB, Netherlands

Both cases involved flying tailwheel at night at 2am possibly in dark and instrument conditions and “very drunk”…not average PPL, he flew reconnaissance & infiltration in WW2

Last Edited by Ibra at 05 May 20:02
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Should I be worried?

Seen at a local garden centre. Clearly they are taking their IT security seriously.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@NikoKM, reading the contemporary news article on Tommy Fitz’s flight and landing, they say simply “The city frowns on the practice of landing aircraft on its congested streets”. I surely prefer the press’s perspective and attitude then compared to now.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 08 May 17:22

I know it´s kind of ad for a flight school but I like it….posting here, not in redbull one:
Successful swap of aircraft via a parachute

Last Edited by Michal at 13 May 06:48
LKKU, LKTB

@Michal that one is great! What a laugh in the right moment! Thanks for sharing!

Germany

From 2022 – 2023 Aircraft Insurance. SEP, no glass cockpit stuff, no engine management stuff, no autopilot.
“10. This Certificate does not cover any claim, damage, injury, loss, cost, expense
or liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, product liability,
misrepresentation, fraud or otherwise) of any nature whatsoever arising from or
occasioned by or in consequence of (whether directly or indirectly and whether
wholly or partly):
a. the failure or inability of any computer hardware, software, integrated
circuit, chip or information technology equipment or system (whether in the
possession of the Insured or of any third party) accurately or completely to
process, exchange or transfer year, date or time data or information in
connection with any change of year, date or time; whether on or before or after
such change of year, date or time;
b. any implemented or attempted change or modification of any computer hardware,
software, integrated circuit, chip or information technology equipment or system
(whether in the possession of the Insured or of any third party) in anticipation of or
in response to any such change of year, date or time, or any advice given or services
performed in connection with any such change or modification;
c. any non-use or unavailability for use of any property or equipment of any kind
whatsoever resulting from any act, failure to act or decision of the Insured or of any
third party related to any such change of year, date or time; and any provision in this
Certificate concerning any duty of Insurers to investigate or defend claims shall
not apply to any claims so excluded.”

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Looks like they’re protecting against Y2K. 22 years late.

LFMD, France
Sign in to add your message