Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Depository for off topic / political posts (NO brexit related posts please)

I am afraid some are late at discovering how the western youth, totally ungrounded in anything tangible, is seduced by this existentialism-gone-religious. Just listen to them, most have no clue how to think by themselves and fall in this weaponized compassion.
Look for Abigail Shrier and Chris Rufo for more jaw-dropping stuff.
This storm is not about to disappear. A brilliant explanation why is here

We have left the keys of government and education to « professionals » and chose the easy way to let them manage things, while we focused on making money and having fun. Now we don’t have the keys anymore.
Some US parents woke up and fight their way in the school board system but what can you do here if the school system goes mad ?

More importantly, how do you make sure your kids are grounded in a philosophy and an anthropology that refuse envy, pride, will to power and give them the courage to stand up when the mob point at them ?

LFOU, France

dublinpilot wrote:

The trouble starts to happen when some groups/individuals try to find new angles to get offended by.

In the end it all comes down to shouting matches between self-righteous bastards who take themselves overly important over others and use aggression and seeking to be offended at any chance they are presented with as a weapon against people they disagree with.

Then they start screaming murder on social media, bully people and companies with shitstorms which often are totally groundless.

The big problem today is that far too many people, organizations, corporations and even government fall for this and bow to those bullies without thinking of the consequences. Mustn’t offend anyone, must apologize and appease.

The end result of this will be simple: Whoever shouts the loudest will be the one to rule over us. And while this is not exactly new, the dimension of it, aided by social media, is frightening to say the least.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

From here

You just deleted his posts but didn‘t kick out that bleeder??

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

EuroGA moderation policy is relatively, ahem, moderate.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

From here

Only a matter of time until Rotax gets sued into oblivion.

Please explain. Any fundamental design flaws in the (4-stroke) engines ticking away like a time bomb?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

@aart that post has been deleted and the poster with it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he is clearly one of those who came to EuroGA to devalue it. From where, one can only guess…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

“Gender madness has come this far”

The way we are going we might not have to worry about EU destroying GA. The question should be, how long before the EU kills itself and we wont have to worry about EU busybodies?

As I can see these undemocratic idiots in Brussels are doing a bang up job. They are going to push until there is an accidental Nuclear exchange.

Speaking of unintended consequences did anyone here in Europe hear about the new Whistle blower revelations that the US Navy shot down TWA 800. Unintended yes covered up yes and of course accidental.

A little off topic. I have no idea why Croatia will use the EURO as their currency after Jan 1 2023. I can see entering the EU but using the Euro is akin to asking to be controlled and blackmailed. Just ask the Greeks. Having their own currency the govt can devalue it. Not sure the advantage Croatia has giving up their own currency. I’m just parroting what I have read.

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

Speaking of unintended consequences did anyone here in Europe hear about the new Whistle blower revelations that the US Navy shot down TWA 800. Unintended yes covered up yes and of course accidental.

That idea has been around since the crash first happened. Is there any reason to give credence to this “revelation” 26 years later? (I mean beside that it confirms the beliefs of some people.)

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

As I can see these undemocratic idiots in Brussels are doing a bang up job

In what way are they more undemocratic than say the administration in the USA? Half of Brussels is elected by the people of Europe. The civil service half (much less than half in numbers) is appointed by the governments elected by the people of Europe.

They are going to push until there is an accidental Nuclear exchange.
What push are you talking about? Ukraine? If that’s what you are talking about, the EU (much to my disappointment) is doing far less than the USA.

Speaking of unintended consequences did anyone here in Europe hear about the new Whistle blower revelations that the US Navy shot down TWA 80

Why give airtime to consider to theories?

EIWT Weston, Ireland
Sign in to add your message