Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Leaflets in EBST Sint Truiden Brustem

Jean
EBST, Belgium

The LAA Highland and Islands Strut November 2016 Newsletter had a link to EuroGA in it, along with some links copied from it.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

I left some leaflets at AĆ©roclub Hispano Suiza at Pontoise (LFPT), and the club at Le Plessis-Belleville (LFPP).

BTW I thought the print quality, as well as the quality of the paper used to print those leaflets was excellent. Maybe a little too much so if cost is a concern.

LFPT, LFPN

Bumping this thread

I have a pile of leaflets which I am happy to send a few of to anyone who walks through an aeroclub or a GA terminal somewhere… I am sure that’s true of most EuroGA readers.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I am going to start sending little packets of EuroGA leaflets directly to GA airports.

It won’t cost any more than sending these to individual pilots and should reach many more airports.

Can people please post (or PM/email me) which airports they consider to be the busiest in light GA activity in their country?

Administrator

Suggestion: http://www.borkenberge.com/
EDLB is one of a bigger glider and Light AC airfield with about eight flying clubs in Northwestern Germany. Send me some leaflets to my PMed address to be displayed at the next club meeting.

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany

Well… after all my issues at EBCI (cfr my two other posts)… I eventually managed to leave some flyers without any issues

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

Many thanks jfw

Still, can people please suggest airport names which have a lot of GA? Is this difficult? EuroGA is only what all of you make it. There is a limit to what I can achieve on my own. And vast numbers of people use the site.

How about suggesting the top 10 GA airports in your country?

Administrator

I also have added some flyers in EBGB

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

Thank you jfw

I am still trying to clear my work so I can go through the various airports in the “10 biggest GA” thread and post the leaflets to them.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message