Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Thank you to those who responded to the recent mailing; I hope you have all received the leaflets.

For someone who would like the nice plexiglass stand, I have left a package with someone in the EU who can post it to you, and you won’t pay the post office import admin charge

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks for sending the leaflets. I got them but incredibly Croatian customs charged some €3 of fees. I’ll leave some from this batch at EGBB at XLR Jet Centre.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Interesting. They were sent as “documents” so that’s weird.

Administrator

I managed to leave some leaflets in the plexiglass stand at a sizeable airport the other day and we are getting loads of joinups. These leaflets really work!

I wish we had more people who use EuroGA doing the same

Administrator

I have left another pack of leaflets and the plexi stand with someone in the EU who can post it anywhere in the EU and the recipient is at no risk of an import duty assessment

So – anyone able to leave this somewhere good? Zell am See is a really popular place, I found in the past.

It is your opportunity to help this online community

Administrator

Cannes LFMD supplied.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Cannes LFMD supplied

Nice!! Hopefully the ones I left there back in June/July werent “chucked” and resulted in a couple of sign-ups. I think I left some in that office and some in the next-door one…

Regards, SD..

I asked at Sky Valet desk if I could put leaflets there and they said I was more than welcome to do that if it could be useful for other pilots.

Last Edited by Emir at 11 Sep 13:09
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks for doing that. Yes one does need to ask otherwise they will get binned.

Much better still to leave them in the plexiglass stand – looks really professional. I just can’t airmail them out of the UK, due to customs issues – even on bare leaflets marked “documents” which is completely out of line. So I leave some with people at fly-ins outside the UK. Right know one guy has a pack so if anyone can leave that somewhere “valuable” I can give him the mailing address and you will receive it free of any charge.

Administrator

So – anyone able to leave this somewhere good? Zell am See is a really popular place.

And no EuroGA leaflets seen there last week.

Sign in to add your message