Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hello everyone, I'm hoping to find some buddies here!

Hello everyone,

I’m hoping to complete my PPL within the next weeks.

So far, I do not have any network of flyers that I can talk to, outside of my flight school and some friends in the US I chat with every now and then. So I hope that I can use this forum to keep in touch with the wider community, and learn a lot!

I’ll be active throughout the Benelux and Western Germany area. Unless I manage to find someone to share cost with, you’ll probably find me renting whatever is the cheapest thing I can feasibly get to.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

"That's normal, right?"
EHTE, Netherlands

@Inop welcome and best of luck with your PPL

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Hi @Inop and welcome! I’m based at EHRD but I bring my TB10 to EHTE for maintenance. Best of luck on your skill test!

EHRD, Netherlands

All the best for your tests, @Inop !

This forum is a rich source of information. So in particular for flying to other countries you’ve found already all you’ll ever need

Inop wrote:

renting whatever is the cheapest

I don’t know your funding possibilities, but when I was young I did a lot of gliding and toured around in TMG and microlight. You really get a lot for the money spent.

Germany

Inop wrote:

renting whatever is the cheapest

It might be worth looking at a per mile cost as well as hourly cost. When I was in a club, the slow plane was only cheaper on flights under ~50nm.

Anyway, welcome Inop, and good luck. Let us know how it goes.

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Welcome to EuroGA, Inop

Feel free to ask anything.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message