Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot dies... A lesson here?

At least pilots have to go once a year to see a doc.

I know folks who avoid doing checkups like the plague because they don’t like being told off for all sorts of things the docs think they should change in their lifes. Hence the first time they visit a doc for years usually yields unpleasant stuff…

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I don’t see any lesson either. We can drop dead at any time without any prewarning. My previous neighbor died while sleeping. Perfectly fit and in good health. Athletes drop dead while exercising or in competitions and so on. Others drop dead while walking or watching TV.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

This is the best strategy

Look after your health

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

This is the best strategy

Look after your health

As LeSving wrote, perfectly fit and healthy people drop dead occasionally. Typically because the heart just stops for no obvious reason. Or they may have an unknown aneurysm that breaks.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Sure but the probability differs dramatically according to lifestyle.

Administrator

Plenty of documented vaccine side effects so far. Dropping dead is one of them. Look at the official Eudravigilance database with about 32K deaths in EU since beginning of C19 vaccines.

EBKT

Only at the ppm level.

Administrator

dirkdj wrote:

Look at the official Eudravigilance database with about 32K deaths in EU since beginning of C19 vaccines.

I will do that. Can you please point to the database, it is not obvious from the Eudravigilance web site how to find it.

Airborne_Again wrote:

Can you please point to the database,

A fairly limp and lame fact check.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-eu-idUSL1N2S924P

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

BeechBaby wrote:

A fairly limp and lame fact check.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-eu-idUSL1N2S924P

That’s what I suspected given that it is a raw facts database which doesn’t even try to establish casual links.

I wonder if the people who pretend that all events in the database have casual links to the vaccination (or other medication) just can’t read the very clear disclaimers or if they’re acting in bad faith.

What do you think, @dirkdj?

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 15 Jan 18:02
Sign in to add your message