Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Caravelle Simulator on the Move: Go Fundme campaign.

I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this here, however, it is something dear to my heart.

Yesterday I was made aware of this go-fundme campaign by Nils Alegren with the goal to rise money to move the imho best ever Caravelle Simulator in existence and a ongoing project of a Boeing 707 sim from Germany to Sweden.

Nils Algren built this sim almost alone, the result is imho the very best Caravelle III sim that ever existed. Nils was flying for a German operator but lost his job due to the Covid pandemic. Hence he now has to relocate back to his native Sweden, where he plans to resurrect and run both simulators. In order to fund the transport, he has launched the campaing I have linked here.

I am usually not one to hit the drum for something like this, but that sim really is exceptional and totally deserves a continued existence. Nils himself is a very kind and down to earth gentleman. I do hope that some of you can find a few Euros to support this worthy cause.

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Urs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/transport-and-resurrect-the-caravelle-boeing-707?member=14622907&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Here is a documentation about this exceptional simulator.

Last Edited by Mooney_Driver at 18 Oct 18:26
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Somebody I know may have helped in editing the text for the campaign, so if you don’t like the English as its now written you know who to blame.

2 Posts
Sign in to add your message