Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Quiz Night 27 July 2021

Announcing our second EuroGA Quiz!

Save the date. On Tuesday 27 July we are running our second EuroGA quiz on our weekly Zoom video meetup. The meet up starts as usual at 19:00 UTC and the quiz will start at 19:30 UTC.

Erlend has very kindly donated a digital set of his books “The CB-IR Series” for the winner of the quiz. www.cb-ir.net

We had a great time with the first quiz in January, so make sure to join us this time!

We will have one round in the quiz where participants will try to guess the forum poster, from a photo of their aircraft or their car. So can I ask if some of you would consider sending either Peter or I ([email protected]) a photo of your aircraft or your car along with your forum name, for use in the quiz. I stress that this is not required for participation in the quiz. We’ll only need 10 such images, so it’s no issues for anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable sharing such a photo. If we don’t get 10 photos, we can just leave out this round. If sending in a photo, please remove personal details such as registration or number plates. (If you can’t do this, then it’s no problem. I’ll do it for you). And of course, if you can’t participate in the quiz, you’re still welcome to submit your vehicle’s photo for the quiz!

We hope to see as many of you as possible there, and best of luck in the quiz!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8966557621?pwd=N1NOcHRMM0FYQlBraU9keTEwby9KZz09

Meeting ID: 896 655 7621
Password: the first four digits of the flight level altimeter setting in millibars

Colm

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Just a reminder that the quiz is this Tuesday night.

Also if you are willing to offer a photo of your car or aircraft for “guess the poster from their vehicle” question, then please send it on. We only have 5 submissions for far. I’d really like to get that to 10 so we have a full found of such questions.

Thanks
Colm

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Anyone else willing to submit a photo? Three more would be great! We currently have 7. A photo of your car or your aircraft and your forum name.

We will use google forms this time to submit the answers. You might find it handy to have a second device/screen available so that you can follow the quiz on one screen and submit your answers on another screen without having to split your screen in half.

I’ll list the links to the answer forms here just before the start of the quiz.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Thank you to all those who submitted a photo. We now have enough to make a full round.

I hope many of you can join us tomorrow, Tuesday evening. It should be a lot of fun.

And once again, thank you to Erland who has very kindly donated a digital set of his books “The CB-IR Series” for the winner of the quiz. www.cb-ir.net

Last Edited by dublinpilot at 26 Jul 22:10
EIWT Weston, Ireland

Our quiz is starting in about 50 minutes.

Here are the links you’ll need to answer the questions.
Prepare your answers in the correct forum for each round and submit when the round is over.
Please make sure to fill your name in at the top, and use the same name for each round!!

Best of luck!

Round 1 Answer Form
Round 2 Answer Form
Round 3 Answer Form
Round 4 Answer Form
Round 5 Answer Form
Round 6 Answer Form

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Thanks for arranging the quiz Colm!

United Kingdom

Yes it was brilliant. Loads of work by Colm! And really hard too

Great turnout too.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks to Colm, it was great fun. Good to see all of you!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Great work, Colm! Would you mind posting the answers here?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Thanks Colm, a great quiz and evidently a lot of hard work behind the scenes.

EGLM & EGTN
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message