Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Christmas present for pilots

Note they generously provide you with a watch matching the jet and the car – here

part local copy

EGTF, LFTF

Finally! This solves all my problems. What a relief!

always learning
LO__, Austria

I like the luggage set.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I’d take it, but the Phenom has no thrust reversers, no APU and single wheels on the landing gear. The Porsche has it’s engine in the wrong place, obviously :-)

LPFR, Poland

I’m really not the kind of person who has a romantic view of revolutions, but still when I read that my thought was “first against the wall when the revolution comes.”

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Yeah, but if you have a plane, you can be the first one out of the country when the revolution comes

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

My 2020 Christmas present was paying off #3 or 4 mortgages. #4 will never be paid off, by design, and so outward cash flow has now come down ‘forever’, inward cash flow is unaffected, and this Christmas present will keep giving for a long time. The airplane paint job is scheduled for March or so… I wouldn’t be interested in paying the bills for a personal jet and neither in any Porsche car built in decades. I wear a Citizen watch.

Airplane owners where I live would be among the revolutionaries, in the event of any likely revolution. No need to fly away. The operation could be staged out of the airport, it’s already fenced and there are a couple of F-5s on hand

Last Edited by Silvaire at 10 Nov 16:05

What’s the story with those colours? is this duo planned to be featured in the next “Fifty Shades of Grey” ?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Embraer is reacting to Covid. They are shifting their market from business/airlines to toy‘s r us one percenters. I heard a E195 single pilot special edition with an RV (camper van) and an alarm clock (made of authentic egyptian pyramid stone, hands are lasercut from actual pharaoh mummies) will be released next. The RV comes with a brazilian chauffeur (unemployed samba dancer) and will wait at all GAC terminals on the route, sort of like a moving luxury hotel.
Preorder now as it is strictly limited to 50.000 deliveries.

Last Edited by Snoopy at 10 Nov 21:10
always learning
LO__, Austria

That’s mouth-watering. I think that Peter has now racked up enough folks here for all to chip in a few thousand and so we can buy one. It will be flown to the next EuroGA fly-in location and a lottery will determine who can can have it… until the next fly-in. Should increase attendance too.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message