Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Newbie here

Peter wrote:

I am definitely not a “God Emperor”; EuroGA is a well behaved community which doesn’t need one

I am having to read that again, and again, and again………then I will clean the laptop up. Sticky coffee…

Welcome @rschris, lots of back country type flyers on here. Look forward to seeing some of your field hops, and more beach landings. Enjoy

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Bienvenue !

LFOU, France

Welcome from Austria ;) and keep us posted on your flying!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Welcome

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Welcome! Should you be in Zurich let me know…

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland

Bienvenue!

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

@rschris, one last point regarding choosing a flying club in your area. As well as comparing the costs of renting the planes and costs to join and maintain membership, be aware that at Bex there are no landing fees for club members (or at least there used not be when I was a member), but at Sion each landing is expensive (both landing fees and “Skyguide” ATC fees), although there may be a discount for club members.

Once you are ready to fly in Switzerland the country has some of the most beautiful and interesting GA airports in the world (such as Gstaad Saanen, Wangen Lachen, St Moritz Samedan and Gruyeres).

Last Edited by Buckerfan at 14 Aug 09:15
Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Welcome Christopher, and well done doing a PPL in the current environment

A google image search on ‘God Emperor’ will show you what Peter looks like in real life

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Snoopy wrote:

and keep us posted on your flying!

Sure will do

Switzerland

Welcome rschris, I am sure you will have some beautiful pictures to share of the nearby area

Capitaine wrote:

A google image search on ‘God Emperor’ will show you what Peter looks like in real life

I would go with “Peter the conqueror”, although he still need to fly TB20 on winter to Russia & Baltics to get that title
Without going deep in history, 2 big army failed that march attempt, in Borodino & Stalingrad !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great

Last Edited by Ibra at 14 Aug 11:14
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message