Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Wow, who’d a thunk it, US = France .

Well no, actually technically 12+ students dont have to be vaccinated to go to school in France, but the rules for transportation, sports and extra-curricular activities means its law by the back door…

As I mentioned above the division of Federal and state government functions in the US tends by design to localize and hold in check the effects of excessive government. We live in a diverse country and although the state itself is also diverse, Americans don’t call California the land of fruits and nuts for nothing A recent state referendum went a long way down the track but was ultimately unable to remove the dictatorial state Governor from office. Now he’s on the rampage again, but obviously one state and one wack job state Governor does not equal the US. He is BTW very close to the current US Federal congressional wack jobs, a ‘modern family’ nephew or something of Nancy Pelosi if you know who she is, and in the city of San Francisco where he was previously mayor they have a very similar (although paper based, no records) vaccine certificate mandate to that in some countries of Europe. Also true in a couple of other US cities like New York City (but not the state). In the state of Nevada they still have a mask mandate, and IIRC in the city of Los Angeles too. But mostly that kind of stuff is not legally mandated in the US… and you can move any time, anywhere if you don’t like where you are. Not surprisingly, with the exception of low economic level immigrants, people are currently leaving California.

I saw a billboard the other day advertising SFO as a tourist destination which made me smile. Not a chance I’d go there, in addition to the current factors the place has over time become a filthy mess under the government and culture that’s developed there, accelerating since the 90s. It used to be a very interesting place, not today.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 03 Oct 14:56

Wow, who’d a thunk it, US = France .

Since all 50 US states have a list of mandatory vaccines required to attend public schools, it was really just a matter of time before at least some of them would start adding Covid to it.

T28
Switzerland

This is interesting. Can’t find the source though.

More here on tw*tter – make what you want of that.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

how can they order PCR kits which had to be made first according to the up to then unknown virus?

Smells mighty funny to me.

If anything of this is true, then the Chinese will have a lot to answer for, but how to make them answer is the big question…

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
PCR test orders went up from 2015, so not so easy to plant conspiration stories I´d say. Vic
vic
EDME

vic wrote:

PCR test orders went up from 2015, so not so easy to plant conspiration stories I´d say.

Ok, so how do those work? How can you make a PCR test kit for a specific virus which does not exist? Or am I missing something how they work?

I don’t believe any of the garbage which goes around, but I am genuinely interested. At the time it was said that the test kits for Covid 19 had to be specifically produced for this virus. Therefore, they could not really have been produced without the virus being known, Chicken and Egg I suppose.

Or are those kits simply there for universal sample taking and it takes the lab to come up with the result?

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

The biggest indication for Covid not having been around earlier is the very high rate it spread at as soon as it was out of the box.

“Covid was covered up for 6 months” is the equivalent of saying “The PC12 at Linate started to plummet from the sky six minutes earlier than originally thought”.

Biggin Hill

Hmmm not so sure. The nature of exponential growth is that for a very long time nothing happens. It could have easily been around for a year, in isolated areas. Then it hit the apres ski bars in Europe and off it went…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sure, and from Italy to “everywhere else in Europe” was a matter of weeks, not months. While it is plausible someone was sitting on it for a few weeks, it is simply not plausible that someone was sitting on it for months.

At the beginning it doubled every few days and increased 10-fold in around a week, so one case can turn into a million in less than two months.

One can of course come up with plausible scenarios that the virus existed, for example that China was quietly preparing a bioweapon and getting its testing and vaccine capacity up (I am sure somebody out there will be claiming just that); and then in December it was released from the lab by accident. But a released virus in the wild half a year or more before December 2019 is highly improbable.

Last Edited by Cobalt at 06 Oct 18:27
Biggin Hill
Sign in to add your message