Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 virus - airport and flying restrictions, and licensing / medical issues

MedEwok wrote:

The only reason I can imagine is that they want us to create spare capacity in case of a sudden influx of lots of patients

The same is done everywhere, in all essential industries and services. It’s straight math. A number of people will have to be isolated for 2-3 weeks regardless, so spare capacity is built up front to be able to cope when that happens.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

UK and Ireland banned from US now. Solves my travel dilemma.

Last Edited by zuutroy at 14 Mar 16:23
EIMH, Ireland

zuutroy wrote:

UK and Ireland banned from US now. Solves my travel dilemma.

True, but as I said earlier, I don’t think you would have enjoyed it here at the moment.

Off_Field wrote:

I have now eaten the corona disease. May you now come to visit our beloved [Imam Reza].""

Top contender for the Darwin Award.

No more Le Touquet!

The UK is still open, just about. And Germany.

The world is really changing.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Boy this PC culture is really aggravating as hell. It makes people more sensitive and causes the least little remark to be possibly considered as an offense. Oh Im sorry I started with, “Boy this…” I should have added “Boy, girl” or should it have been “Girl, boy”…. or how about some neutral term like “Das this”…. Or perhaps something more dramatic like, “Holy Sh*t.”….

Its irritating as hell, when I read someone’s innocent comment and a PC As*hole has to chime in with a corrective comment. It happens frequently on this Website. Cant people just loosen their shorts a bit?

Everyone get the picture?

I should add this is not just specific to Euro Ga It has happened or is happening on US forums as well.

Last Edited by C210_Flyer at 14 Mar 20:32
KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

Its irritating as hell, when I read someone’s innocent comment and a PC As*hole has to chime in with a corrective comment.

Marvellous……

C210_Flyer wrote:

Everyone will now get on the offended bus…..

C210_Flyer wrote:

Cant people just loosen their shorts a bit?

Perhaps a silver lining in Coronavirus…..weight loss

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

C210_Flyer wrote:

Good Job you’re not in the UK the police may want to get in touch to “check your thinking”

I do agree though, I’d rather speech was free and people weren’t desperate to take offense at the drop of a hat.

I too get fed up with the PC stuff, especially if the poster contributes almost nothing to the forum otherwise and has not contributed anything positive for quite some time. These are difficult times for so many and a bit of SOH is called for.

Over 70s to be locked up for 4 months. Hmmm that is as bad as closing GA airports.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This is getting completely out of hand.

Norway has just decided to require PPR for all VFR flights — controlled or uncontrolled.

The Swedish authorities has decided to recommend that no international travel whatsoever — to any country in the world — should be made.

Also, the director of the Danish Public Health Authority has said that the decision to close the Danish borders is political with no or very weak scientific basis.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message