Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

Snoopy wrote:

then I saw the poo

Most every place in Mallorca, school or not, has some kind of pool…or it’s not a place. An exageration but you get the point…

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Ibra wrote:

had a typo on my JetA invoice “hooker fee”

This is in East London, the sign gets stolen every year

United Kingdom

This is in East London, the sign gets stolen every year

Where does it go? can you imagine having that address in your official papers, the struggle is real

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Oct 19:20
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

https://aulterra.com/

It’s just amazing how much effort has gone into this kind of total crap.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Iceland. Seems to help. 3D painting works great from the right angle. So maybe all runway thresholds should be painted in a way that one sees this when approaching below the GP

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

aart wrote:

3D painting works great from the right angle.

Those 3d drawings and paintings are very impressive! This one seems to change shape as one gets closer – no idea how that’s done, but it looks very cool.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

eurogaguest1980 wrote:

This one seems to change shape as one gets closer

This cannot actually be true. The ratio of height to width differs a lot in first vs. second picture.

I’ve seen these pictures before, and I’ve read elsewhere (ages ago) when this started in Iceland that several different styles of “3D” were tested, so my assumption is that these are two different paintings (with some weeks in between) at the same spot.

Germany

Who can write this complete BS

And this is in an organisation which has ~1M employees, which struggles with almost every deployment of any IT project (mainly due to a lack of buy-in by staff), and which has a load fo people on strike, apparently over pay…

here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Is this a variation on C-suite life coaches? A lot of multi layered multinationals have these floating around on six/seven figure comp. It would be interesting what social/performance benchmarking measures are concocted to measure output goggle eyes

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message