Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

To anyone who has to deal with corporate bull in the day job, it is absolutely brilliant

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

PHP Residual Solutions, that explains it.

ESME, ESMS

“Does this remind you of some pilots, telling you it is fine to fly”

Reminds me the other way around of an SR22 with all IFR kit (tcas, ap, g1000, gps) who told us to wish him good luck as we flew both of us L2K to the UK (barely getting an SVFR departure), we were flying an old rusty Archer…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

To anyone who has to deal with corporate bull in the day job, it is absolutely brilliant

It is a family member of mine to a tee however every time I remind them of it off they go in a huff……so Corporate they did not get it..

Very sad but I do know a lot of corporates just like this. In fact the person I refer to above worked for a Global Corporate and was asked by their boss, who did not actually know what they did, to go off on a project and make up their own job specification and then present to him in Helsinki!!!!!!

It was that true story that sent me to the Armstrong & Miller sketch. Just wonderful..

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Beautiful and unpublished photograph of a MIG-29 drinking water from a river.

ESME, ESMS

Nice. Who faked it?

Biggin Hill
ESME, ESMS

Administrator

Nice one!

This one has been around a while but is still great: cost of aircraft ownership. Ignore the adverts…

Administrator
Sign in to add your message