Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

IFR into Toussus LFPN

Ive used St Cyr l’Ecole a couple of times to get to Paris, flying in from the SW of France. From the general parking area it is around a 15-20min walk to the RER, if you include getting out of the aerodrome. ISTR a ticket was no more than 10-15 Euros into the city. Oh, and there are great views of Versailles from the circuit!!

Regards, SD..

I „measured“ it by taking the times. About 20 minutes of walking from the aircraft parking area. In the case of Lognes, it‘s about 25 minutes (if you take the shortest path).

So, in both cases, it is fine if you only have a backpack (i.e. a couple of nights max).

Last Edited by boscomantico at 15 Sep 13:34
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

What’s the best IFR airport with TGV access opposite into Paris? I may fly there in November (Was considering Toussus for stop to LEIB) but obviously pointless with no H24 Customs.

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

pilotrobbie wrote:

What’s the best IFR airport with TGV access opposite into Paris? I may fly there in November (Was considering Toussus for stop to LEIB) but obviously pointless with no H24 Customs.

Antwerp – EBAW you might think I’m kidding, but I’m not.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

LFHNflightstudent wrote:

pilotrobbie wrote:
Antwerp – EBAW you might think I’m kidding, but I’m not.

Which kinda defeats the purpose…

I am considering London – Toussus-le-Noble via LFAT – IFR (For Customs)

I see a recent on the EUROGA database but with no costs? Did anyone get a reasonable idea? Or can share with me the fees.

EGSG, United Kingdom

It’s free you can land park and later on call ADP, see LeBourget for phone number, and they will send you an invoice !
Otherwise you can use this

Last Edited by Ibra at 26 Oct 15:06
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

So 20EUR per night parking? Not bad going then? Is there any Terminal Charge for the IAP?

Ibra wrote:

It’s free you can land park and later on call ADP, see LeBourget for phone number, and they will send you an invoice !
Otherwise you can use this
EGSG, United Kingdom

pilotrobbie wrote:

Terminal Charge for the IAP?

No IAP approach fee (no need to book it neither), “REDEVANCES DE BALISAGE” do apply for night lights & nav aids but apparently they are included in landing fees

https://www.parisaeroport.fr/docs/default-source/professionnel-fichiers/service-aux-entreprises/guide-des-redevances-aag-2019-2020.pdf

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Hi,

Is LFPN still accessible? I’ll probably route via Lille and customs there both ways. Just to keep current and burn some hours.

EGSG, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message