Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

pic of the day… foreground is the small Fallbodenhubel lake, then the Eigergletscher station. On the left side the North face of the Eiger, on the right side the Mönch. Interesting conditions in the Alps today

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Gotta be one of your best photos, Dan.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Yes; that one is amazing. Windy

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

pic of the day, something else today… seen in Falköping ESGK. Sure didn’t want to get any closer lest mistaken for the queen

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Flying the Husky in Africa. Here after landing at Neusberg Boerdery, a farm strip in the Karoo, South Africa.

EDLE, Netherlands

Flying to Katima Airport in the Caprivi Strip, à small stretch of land belonging to Namibia just north of Botswana. The Chobe River delta is filled with water like I have not seen it before.

EDLE, Netherlands

Camping out in Chobe National Park after first securing the aircraft with thorn bushes to protect against hyenas biting and damaging the aircraft (had this issue before).

EDLE, Netherlands

It feels odd to be sitting in the comfort of the cockpit of the Husky and to observe the primitive life in the African villages from above. And I spotted some wildlife (later much more) down below at the waterfront.

EDLE, Netherlands

Flying over the dunes and Sossusvlei in Namibia is each time I go there spectacular. This time we also did a hot air balloon ride.

EDLE, Netherlands

This certainly is a different landscape here in Namibia compared to what we would find in Europe. Last picture actually shows a landing strip.

Last Edited by AeroPlus at 05 Jun 05:21
EDLE, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message