Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Ibra wrote:

consistency starts after 30 practice attempts

Absolutely @Ibra.
@aart, thanks for your concern, but the hole is higher than wide, so my first attempt would be in knife edge anyway

What an inspiration this guy is: Tunnel Pass

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Oh well, I personally think it is the wrong kind of inspiration…most of us around here try to foster a safe flying atmosphere, rather than daredeviling. Having said that, it is amazing what this guy does.

Last Edited by Antonio at 08 Feb 20:36
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Base leg and final approach in Mannheim (EDFM) today (RNAV 27).

Last Edited by Thomas_R at 08 Feb 20:53
Germany

This Fuji is really growing on me. Normally, this type isn‘t my type , being aerobatic, relatively slow, and VFR-only. But then it handflies just beautifully and simply feels roomy, solid and comfortable.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 09 Feb 14:32
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Thomas_R wrote:

Base leg and final approach in Mannheim (EDFM) today (RNAV 27)

How funny, judging from the sun we must have missed each other by minutes only. We departed from EDFM around the time of your photo yesterday.

Germany

Pic of the day… this one is a bit of say, unique. Yet another Alps xing took us (a happy bunch of Pizza belly filled RV flyers, 1 each: -12, -14A, -7, -6.9i) from Locarno back home, and transiting South of LSZS, when we witnessed that landslide. A rather spectacular sight

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

and a little bit later, these shadowy reflections

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Crossing the Vistula river in northern Poland. I was surprised by the thickness of snow cover, locally reaching 30 cm

Poland

Beautiful pics! Winter is great for these

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Indeed, those warm season only flyers really do miss a lot…

EDLE
Sign in to add your message