Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Low altitude flight (500-1000 AGL) over the mountains south-east of San Francisco in an L-39.

LFMD, France

A sample of today’s flight. It’s been shit-weather on the weekends over southern Sweden for the past 2 months, I could not miss today’s opening.

ESMK, Sweden

Looks like we in Central Germany have got your Scandinavian weather, Arne. We have 5 cm of snow and -10°C. Really beautiful weather for flying tiday but I didn’t dare to land the Mooney on 700m of snow. Hence, mission abort and no photos.

EDQH, Germany

Two nice short cross countries, a TKS test run, two instrument approaches, the beautiful lakes area of Holstein, the beautiful approach to runway 26 at Kiel, cheap fuel at Rendsburg and good Yugo food at Bato‘s today. What‘s not to like?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Two nice days in row in Croatia mainland while rainy on the coast.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Some evening flying recently in a friend’s RV12. Really nice flying plane and feels much more substantial than the average rotax type.

Beautiful scenes with the snow on the ground. I’ve never seen snow stick around for so long in southern UK and have never seen such scenes from the air before. Really amazing.

United Kingdom

Nice.

Gosh, when I was a kid, we had snow for 3 months at a time. Even in the UK

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Gosh, when I was a kid, we had snow for 3 months at a time.

This winter we still haven’t had snow in Croatia and for sure we want have it until mid-January according to current forecast.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Last Edited by boscomantico at 27 Dec 15:14
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Just before my (probably) last flight for this year.

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany
Sign in to add your message