Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

The Matterhorn pic is great, wow! Amazing! What type of camera was it made with?

Germany

Thanks – just an iPhone !

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

Pig wrote:

finals into Valloire

Beautiful and really evocative!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Some Meridian!

United Kingdom

Lund by night.

ESME, ESMS

Pig wrote:

Arthur. A fine pilot.

Arther meet Rolly, an enthusiastic co-pilot.

Love the headphones ! Where did they come from ? Great photo.

Pig
If only I’d known that….

Just noticed in a Husky too. Fabulous aircraft. What a perfect combination. Husky and four legged co pilot.

Pig
If only I’d known that….

Pig wrote:

Those are I think mutt muffs, I had mixed success with him keeping them on. I’ve since switched to rex spex ear muffs. Which are like a lycra sock, I’ve had better luck with them, but he still does sometimes slide them off.

Off_Field wrote:

Pig wrote:

Those are I think mutt muffs, I had mixed success with him keeping them on. I’ve since switched to rex spex ear muffs. Which are like a lycra sock, I’ve had better luck with them, but he still does sometimes slide them off.

They do look like mutt-muffs. And my GF/Partner had the same issues I suspect as you did with her dachshunds – difficult to adjust to properly fit snugly to the dogs ears and they would shake them off without even trying. She solved the problem by fitting them into sock-tops, and now they work a treat, they slide over their heads easily into position and dont come off – in the plane the dogs are generally excited for 5mins then curl up and fall asleep…

Regards, SD..

Sign in to add your message