Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

Just uploaded a short video to YT created with an app called BeatLeap. I just select some images and videos and the BeatLeap app creates this short video. Not perfect of course, but hey! I would have to spend a lot of time creating something like this and now it takes more time to upload the video to YouTube than to create the video clip itself. And the music is royalty free.

Last Edited by AeroPlus at 07 Jun 17:43
EDLE, Netherlands

Flying a Bolkow Junior from west to east near the north coast of Scotland, 17/5/2022. Cold north wind and heat from the sun made it bumpy.

Last Edited by Maoraigh at 16 Jun 08:02
Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Another great Greenland video from Skyrunner. As always, with lots of showing-off, but still definitely worth the watch.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Bolzano to bosco 😉

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

A couple from me – from a trip to Croatia and Sicily

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Here is funny one with many many Mooneys flying to Karlovy Vary and ATC wondering why.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

My first time actually putting effort into a video, which was a short flight from EHTE to EHRD after maintenance. Also got to test out my new (amazing) GoPro 11 with wing mount:

EHRD, Netherlands

Another video from our North-East loop last summer, this time from Riga to Pärnu in the Baltics.
I don’t think it warrants an own thread

EDFM, Germany

Nice trip

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

That’s a very nice video – thanks for posting it. I would say that sea colour does compete with the Caribbean

Here is a TB20 flypast – a good sound track

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message