Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Airspace around EBSP

So no C-airspace between 3000ft & 4500ft during the day?

No. Only from 23LT till 06LT.

Coming from ELLX, the only airspace to worry about is TSA29B. And that is only active a couple of times per year. But do verify it before you depart or just ask ELLX on the frequency when airborne.

EBST, Belgium

@LFHNflightstudent how did your flight go ?

EBST, Belgium

airways wrote:

go ?

All pretty uneventful, lots of shortcuts. ELLX was busy, stayed at FL070 Inbound ARCKY – EDB29 and the TSA were inactive but the Ardennes gliding area was active.
Descended outside controlled into Spa, broken at 1700 10k or more wind 270 at 8kts, landed on 23 which is plenty long. The most exciting part is the parking which is the most slope I have ever seen on a ramp. Super helpful staff, will update database when I leave.

Last Edited by LFHNflightstudent at 25 Sep 05:52
LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Is that F84 & Mirage V I see in the background?

skydriller wrote:

Is that F84 & Mirage V I see in the background?

Yes, I think you’re right.

Here is a closer photo of the two:

Oh, and a beautiful Comanche was there, too…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Oh, and a beautiful Comanche was there, too…

Webcam’s are a funny thing ;-). Nice little field EBSP, super friendly little field. The service is exceptional, 2 friendly employees jumped out to come and help me park the plane (there is quite a slope and they ask you to park uphill but towards the bottom).

Weather was marginal this morning in EBSP, but since they open your FlightPlan IFR pick up with Brussels was super simple.

17 Posts
Sign in to add your message