Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Has FR24 access to flightplans?

Peter wrote:

I am not going to take this even more off topic but that’s not how phones work

Back to the topic, it would be interesting to test this. Can someone show me where on FR24 one can see flight plans?

FYI the boss of our company has his own private jet. He has its data restricted on Flight Radar so when you view his registration, you don’t see anything, whether the plane is in the air or anything. However what you do see is planned flights which are derived from flight plans. Once these flight plans are in the system, you can see when he is intending to fly. Once the flight becomes airborne, the data limitation kicks in, the flight plan is removed and tracking is disabled.

If Peter asks me for the registration by PM, I’ll send it to him. Then he can see what I mean.

EDL*, Germany

About the comparison with phones, there’s a huge difference with ONE company knowing info about you (Apple, Google) – there is a contract, and they are answerable to something-, and the info being made PUBLIC for anyone to check out.

France

Steve6443 wrote:

FYI the boss of our company has his own private jet. He has its data restricted on Flight Radar so when you view his registration, you don’t see anything

Tell your boss he’s still visible on the other flight tracking platforms… FlightAware, ADS-B Exchange, etc

lenthamen wrote:

FYI the boss of our company has his own private jet. He has its data restricted on Flight Radar so when you view his registration, you don’t see anything
Tell your boss he’s still visible on the other flight tracking platforms… FlightAware, ADS-B Exchange, etc

He’s not. I checked that on those sites too…..

Last Edited by Steve6443 at 19 Dec 21:04
EDL*, Germany
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message