Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Verchocq AirPark and trip Toussus-LeTouquet

July is probably too early for CV19 restrictions to ease up with the recent news and very late August normal life resumes
Aug 21/22 sounds like a plan (we probably have 4 people interested ), to be confirmed

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Jujupilote wrote:

Their factory in Quiberon (LFEQ) hosts visits

The last week of August (23/28), or first week of September (August 30/sept 3), would suit me best.
Unfortunately, La Belle Iloise factory does not work on a Saturday; although it still does visits in the morning.
Please keep me/us posted – I am on the EuroGA Telegram group.

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

Jujupilote wrote:

Didn’t know Verchocq had a house for rental. Thanks for the idea ! A bit more sun and it would make a perfect weekend !

I can’t believe I’m reading this correctly. 85 Euros per night?!

Is that for a villa including hangarage (or at least parking next to it)?

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

Yes that’s the price for one night, there is a 15E fee for cleaning if you stay longer, you can park nearby next to it

One of the houses is for sale (I don’t know if it’s the same one) for €84k here (pdf)

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

I think you will find that is for “a plot” on the site – size not really discussed and also its kindof a lease as oposed to outright purchase…again details not really there…

skydriller wrote:

I think you will find that is for “a plot” on the site

Wrong one, sorry…

Here:

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

It’s about the price for the “land plot”, you need to build the house

Capitaine up for 50/50?

Last Edited by Ibra at 19 May 19:34

Jean-Louis is now extending runway at Verchocq to 800m with 10m center line getting very enforced

I gather now it will be manageable in typical SEP tourers on full fuel, while before it was more for ULM/STOL bush pilots…

Last Edited by Ibra at 04 Aug 15:10
29 Posts
Sign in to add your message