Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Verchocq AirPark and trip Toussus-LeTouquet

I said it beacuse, in L2K, if you get the fuel from the self service pump, not from the truck, you pay just the standard TOTAL fare, not the super-inflated price charged by the airport.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Jun 12:23
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Ibra
We flew to LeTouquet to buy the BelleLilloise packs,

I’ve always thought that the La Belle Iloise products (including their soup) are far better than Perard which is sold in the shop/restaurant opposite and which most tourists seem to buy.

Last Edited by Peter_G at 28 Jun 14:11
Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

Didn’t know Verchocq had a house for rental. Thanks for the idea ! A bit more sun and it would make a perfect weekend !

The pic of your wife on the taxiway is priceless

LFOU, France

Yes Jujupilote the AirVilla is available for rentals

Peter_G wrote:

I’ve always thought that the La Belle Iloise products (including their soup) are far better than Perard which is sold in the shop/restaurant opposite and which most tourists seem to buy.

For takeaways, La Belle Iloise for me everytime !

Last Edited by Ibra at 28 Jun 18:49
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I’ve been thinking about the airpark for a couple of years now so thank you for the photos Ibra. More than a bit jealous Also, will have to try the Belle Iloise next time. If you don’t mind buying frozen E Leclerc the supermarket does a good value bouillabaisse.

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Is there a La Belle Iloise fly-in coming up ? Another fan here
Their factory in Quiberon (LFEQ) hosts visits. My wife attended one.

LFOU, France

Capitaine, I will check your suggestion for bouillabaisse

Jujupilote wrote:

Their factory in Quiberon (LFEQ) hosts visits

That sounds like a really good plan, in my experience of visiting food & drinks factories (Krispy Kreme, Cocacola, Moët Hennessy…) were disapointing, better keep the magic secret but we should organise a quick LFEQ meet up in late July or late August (@eddsPeter ?) and hope to get a factory visit & group discount

Last Edited by Ibra at 29 Jun 11:39
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I’ll most likely be in LFEQ area in end of July/August time frame, I’m interested to join :-)

ENVA, Norway

I suggest posting meetup suggestions in the adhoc thread under Airports, and in the telegram group for EuroGA meetups.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@lbra wrote:

LFEQ meet up in late July or late August

Sounds good. We will be at LFRQ between 21.-28. of August. Maybe we will be around the corner also there’re before. Final plans are not made yet.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message