Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying with pets, oh I mean flying with people.....

Rescue Dog Flies a Plane
Well, most of us are having at least some hours on 172 so we can build an opinion easily.

LKKU, LKTB

For every episode there was about 10 minutes of interesting content on dog training. The rest was bolleaux.

Forever learning
EGTB

The real Q is whether you can teach a dog to fly a TB20

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

TB20? Just a quesiton of video material not used in the final version….did you notice the dog checking magnetos? Somewhere before 5:30. This might be something you need to do a difference training for TB20….

LKKU, LKTB

Hot dog, doing beautifully coordinated turns! Never knew these dogs had so long hind legs. No no, I am not implying some human feet being involved in those turns of course.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I thought I saw a little adverse yaw when the plane was viewed from behind… I was watching for it!

Our dog has had one flight in its 15 year life. That one was over 5000 nm, and was all the aeronautical experience she ever wanted and more. She does like hanging out at the airport.

Interesting that they had no hearing protection for the dogs. That must be very hard on their sensitive ears.

Something like this would seem appropriate

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Photo undoubtedly taken in the one millisecond interval between putting the muffs on the dog, and the dog ripping them off with its paws and chewing em to b*ggery.
(Been there..)

Egnm, United Kingdom
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message