Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA HTTPS certificate expired

Probably the admins already know this and are working on a solution, but the HTTPS certificate for the site expired earlier today and therefore nasty warning messages appear in most browsers instead of the forum. It is of course easy to still proceed and probably there is no security risk, I just wanted mention this.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Strange. Today I browsed the forum from home and from a handling agents’s lounge in the Netherlands both with a computer running Firefox and my iPad with Safari and there was no such warning at all.

EDDS - Stuttgart

It expired shortly before 3 p.m. today. I am using Chrome on multiple platforms (Win, Mac, iPad) and all show the warning. However, on the iPad once I accept to continue, it does not pop the warning up again. The Windows version is more persistent with this.

Also, the image upload function is not working, probably due to the issue with the certificate.

Last Edited by JnsV at 23 Apr 19:28
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

I got the warning.

Tököl LHTL

We know

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ah…. so it was personal!!!!

Tököl LHTL

Well, the worst about it is that I can not log in to the router… There is an infinite redirection loop.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 24 Apr 07:35
LFPT, LFPN

Aviathor wrote:

Well, the worst about it is that I can not log in to the router…

You can login via autorouter.eu; that certificate is good till 2017

LSZK, Switzerland

But would I not need to create a new user profile (register) then?

LFPT, LFPN

I was intending to renew the certificate this afternoon, but I can’t login to the Certificate Authority’s website. The irony is it’s because the login certificate they’ve issued me is invalid. Why they can’t just use a username/password login like everyone else I don’t know. Anyway, I’ll try to get it sorted and get a new certificate issued.

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message