Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Airports Database

I think

• most airports have a hotel nearby, although mostly not within a walking distance
  • whether an airport was “easy” should be already reported in the comments (that is mostly what the airport database is about); the real issue is that some contributors put nothing in there
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thinking about these two threads, Airfields with hotels and The fun of flying: easy ground logistics? is it worth adding a box to the form for accommodation on or near the airport?

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Emir wrote:

I’m happy I submitted 75 (up to now) out of these 1000 or so. Some are repeating but it’s not bad to be able to track how the prices have changed through the time.

I find repeating reports useful. The half-life of certain types of data can be very short. General airport characteristics longer, fees less so, fuel prices ….. well we all know how long they are valid these days.

LSZK, Switzerland

Peter wrote:

We’ve done really well. 1000 good reports in two years which were really difficult for so many people.

I’m happy I submitted 75 (up to now) out of these 1000 or so. Some are repeating but it’s not bad to be able to track how the prices have changed through the time.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thank you

We’ve done really well. 1000 good reports in two years which were really difficult for so many people.

Administrator

What an honour!

ENGM, Norway

@chrismiks from Norway made report #1000

Administrator

Darned, my plane’s in service. I’ll make up four reports later in the morning.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

996 now

Administrator

988 reports so far

Who will be #1000?

Sadly I have only XXL t-shirts left

Administrator
296 Posts
Sign in to add your message