1 year ago:

Total Registered Users: 4297
Total Forum Threads: 10133
Total Forum Posts: 224334

Today:

Total Registered Users: 4699
Total Forum Threads: 10850
Total Forum Posts: 260566

Thank you all for this amazing achievement.

And please spread the word, spread the leaflets and if you have any ideas, questions, tips, do start a new discussion!

Everyone is welcome here, from PPL students to hard core IFR owner-pilots.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@Peter and team congratulations on this new milestone – I see the annual average of new threads is declining although posts are increasing.

More aviation threads is the 2021 resolution:)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

RobertL18C wrote:

I see the annual average of new threads is declining although posts are increasing.

I believe Covid-19 situation contributed a lot to this trend – it looks like we narrowed our discussions around fewer topics.

Last Edited by Emir at 14 Nov 10:40
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Well done Peter and thank you.Definitely the best useful and most sensible GA forum in Europe.A great resource!

United Kingdom

Happy birthday, EuroGA! I have been here for less than half of the time, but always felt welcome here despite my comparatively litte aviation experience and knowledge. EuroGA remains my No. 1 source of inspiration for what is possible as a private pilot in Europe. Thank you @Peter for your outstanding work and dedication to the project!

Edit: I just looked it up, my first post was back in February 2017, though IIRC I “lurked” for a few weeks before that. So nearly half of EuroGA history was correct.

Last Edited by MedEwok at 14 Nov 14:26
Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

StampeSV4 wrote:

Definitely the best useful and most sensible GA forum in Europe.A great resource!

Couldn’t agree more.

Thank you very much Peter.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Congrats @Peter! Time does indeed fly. Can’t believe it’s been eight years already. I’ve been here from the beginning and I’m some ways it feels like yesterday. Keep it up !

@Peter Just to let you know in advance as a kind of „birthday present“: On 10th of December my new book will come to market and as it is about learning from pilots, I have mentioned the EuroGA forum twice as a very helpful and important source to increase knowledge and share thoughts. The link to the forum is also included, because of the digital versions of it.

EDDS , Germany

Congrats Peter and thanks so much for setting up EuroGA and keeping it firmly on very solid rails. And thanks to all contributors, it’s a pleasure to be able to learn a lot.

Are you sure you want to grow it much further, as it will also increase the moderation work?

The only thing I hope is that you are not secretly planning an IPO, buy a Jetprop (or something more upscale) from the proceeds and run away to some place, and leave us mortals behind with a forum full of ads

Last Edited by aart at 14 Nov 17:40
Private field, Mallorca, Spain
18 Posts
Sign in to add your message