Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Chocolate Hills - My First Aviation Themed Novel

For those of you that enjoy aviation themed adventure novels, I have just finished my first contribution to the genre – Chocolate Hills.

For the past five years I have been slowly writing a novel set here in Northern Thailand, and featuring a SeaBee. I have now got around to getting it published on Amazon as a Kindle eBook … _276849420
It is free for those with Kindle Unlimited.

As a first attempt at writing a book, it is no literary classic, but IMHO it makes for an entertaining read. :-)

Thanks for listening.

Cheers -E

Last Edited by eal at 01 Aug 08:38
eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Congratulations and good luck with the sales!

It resides in my kindle library now. Pity I can’t get it signed.

Last Edited by Mooney_Driver at 02 Aug 05:31
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Thanks for the support. Appreciated.
E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

Just finished it

A bit like Andy McNab in the level of research and immersive detail. I know almost nothing about Thailand or Burma, let alone the Karen people, so interesting from a cultural point of view. One thing I particularly liked was the large cast of well developed characters. Looking forward to a sequel…

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Many thanks for the kind feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed my fictional world of Chocolate Hills.

I had a lot of fun writing it, even though it took so long.

Apart from the main two characters (Shamus and Amy) who are composites of people I know; the rest are predominately based on real people who I met during my lifetime. It is said, “fact is often stranger than fiction”, and believe it or not, my versions of these characters is actually watered down!. LOL.

I am currently lacking reviews on Amazon, so if you feel so inclined, please leave one there so I can get the ball rolling.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers – E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message