Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Charlton Park

Jude098's trip to Charlton Park has fired my lust to have this strip/airfield in my logbook. It would be a great trip to do in the Cub and I will be looking to do this end of July beginning of August sometime. Thought I would bringing it back onto other like minded pilots radar now as I realise most people have a life and need to plan ahead. :-) Might be fun to do it in the week but appreciate it that a lot of folk can only fly at the weekend. If anyone interested let us have some dates to work to otherwise I will post again once I have a more concrete agenda. I will have a spare seat in the Cub leaving from Shoreham should anyone feel brave............. hehehehe.

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

How about Saturday 10th August if a weekend or anytime after 9th August?

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Great. Works for me. :-)

Shoreham

Booked the a/c for the Saturday. Mid-week is usually only me who might want it :)

I've put it in my calendar and I am up for it.

Will need to check no weddings are booked for that day though.

email: [email protected]

Tel: 01666 822146

I've sent them an email

There is no wedding or other event planned for Saturday 10th August but the Estate Office would like to run this by Lord Suffolk.

Any idea as to how many aircraft and they would like to know what sorts?

I'll be coming in a C150 and obviously there is a Piper Archer.

They have had a request from a heli for the same day....one of us?

Landing fees are usually £15 for the church repair fund.

I'm up for that. I'll bring the Europa.

Fairoaks, United Kingdom

Thanks for doing that Jude098. I will be in either the Cub or if that is booked, the Archer or something with wings. Who knows I might even be in the C150 if everything else is booked. I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to think aviation. Sigh. hehehe.

Shoreham
54 Posts
Sign in to add your message