Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Seeking multiple parts sources for SF260C

I am licensed A&P in USA working on one SF260 looking for alternate sources for new and used parts. I traced one SF260 California crash through insurance to a salvage yard to learn the entire aircraft was bought and shipped to Italy. Are any of these used parts for sale in the open market? I have only located 2 sources for new OEM landing gear seals- can anyone advise me of more sources for new parts or lists to cross reference any OEM part numbers to another source?

TX22, United States

PM sent, I know a guy who is finishing up an SF260 landing gear rebuild in the western US and I’m wondering if this might be the plane you’re working on. If not, the owner would be a good contact for you and I can get you in touch with him.

The same guy smiles when telling me his response to parts price quotes from the best known US provider: “I’m not a country”, in other words individuals do not enjoy the same budget level as national air forces.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 25 May 14:20

I am in North Texas which is a long way from California- I mentioned California in the post only because that was the site for the airframe I traced.
I am interested in any and all SF260 contacts. Thank you.

TX22, United States

OK, interesting coincidence, you can reply to the PM by email and I’ll get you connected.

There is also a connection to the plane crashed at KSMO in 2009.

The EuroGA poster in Norway rebuilding an SF 260 should also have some parts info, I believe he bought his plane from Italy, from the ongoing Italian advertiser of multiple projects.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 25 May 14:37

You are obviously set up on partsbase and stockmarket dot aero also? Just in case. That’s where I source my parts.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message